We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Baretta method It is a technique based on feeding the mother before pregnancy. The method, which is developed by Argentine biochemist Adriana Baretta, argues that the sex of the baby can be chosen based on the changes that a diet produces in the woman's cervical mucus, in a natural way, during her fertile days.
According to the book Boy or girl? You can now choose (2006) the consumption as well as the adequate balance of some minerals, such as Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium, can favor the conception of a boy or a girl.
According to the Baretta method, there are some foods that can influence a woman's metabolism and help you conceive a girl. Eating certain foods in abundance and reducing others can help mothers have a girl. These dietary changes should be made before fertilization, to modify the woman's metabolism and make it more receptive to X (female) sperm.
The method focuses on the consistency of the woman's cervical mucus, the conductive medium for sperm on its way to the egg. Male sperm (with a Y charge) are faster, smaller and more numerous, thus reaching the egg earlier although they live less time. The alkaline environment favors them and the female sperm, the saline one.
This environment can be modified through diet, that is, a high proportion of calcium and magnesium in the diet, accompanied by a decrease in sodium and potassium, favors the acidic environment in the cervical mucus, which benefits the X sperm, that is, the conception of a girl.
To conceive a girl, biochemistry Alejandra Baretta, advises women to follow the following diet:
- Foods rich in Calcium and Magnesium. Avoid foods rich in Sodium and Potassium.
- Fish, as well as beef, lamb, veal, rabbit and pork (frozen or fresh, smoked or salted), provide a lot of Calcium and Magnesium. A minimum of 30 grams of meat per day is suggested.
- Milk and milk derivatives (cheeses, yogurts, shakes, etc.) can be consumed daily. About 150 ml, approximately, a day.
- Consume fruits, at least 3 pieces a day because they provide Magnesium and Calcium. Cherries, strawberries, oranges, tangerines, pineapples, grapefruits ... fresh or frozen.
- Consume at least two servings of vegetables and legumes a day. They provide a lot of Magnesium and little Sodium. Asparagus, lettuce, peas, carrots, peppers, zucchini and others are highly recommended, as long as they are fresh and not frozen or canned.
- Magnesium can also be found in cereals. In bread, in rice and in pasta. It is recommended to consume them with the minimum amount of salt.
- Sausages, bouillon tablets, canned oily fish (due to their high amount of salt), as well as soy, cocoa, onion and honey (rich in potassium) should be avoided.
IMPORTANT: It is necessary to consider that this type of diet should only be followed for a couple of months before conception and under strict medical supervision. Any such diet modification should be done under the supervision of a physician.
You can read more articles similar to Diet to get pregnant with a girl, in the category of Getting pregnant on site.