We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Consenting means spoiling your children or being overly lenient with them. Taking this into account, we should consider whether or not we consent to our children. We should take care to educate "with-sense" to avoid that our children become very spoiled, spoiled or spoiled children.
At first glance it does not seem that it is something harmful to spoil our children, right? But ... watch out, this can become a double-edged sword.
Spoiled children end up behaving like real tyrants if they don't get what they want. And, of course, the responsibility is ours. We cannot forget that a child is not born spoiled but becomes spoiled. Therefore, we must avoid it. If we consent to absolutely everything, we cannot expect later that they will take NO for an answer with ease in any area of their lives.
Why is spoiling everything to our children not a good idea?If we allow our children to act as they please and satisfy all their wishes ...
- They will not learn to tolerate frustration and when in their life they encounter some frustration they will not know how to handle the situation and they will surely feel overwhelmed.
- They will not learn to accept limits and rules. Therefore, they will behave defiantly when they do not get what they want.
- They will get angry every time things are not as they wish. In addition, they will not know how to handle this situation and their way of channeling this anger will be through tantrums, aggressiveness or conflict. They have not learned to do it any other way, this is the only strategy they know.
- They will never be satisfied with what they have. Your state of dissatisfaction is constant. Each time your demands will increase. It will seem that nothing is enough to make them happy.
- They may have problems with peers when they do not agree with them or do not do what they want. The peer group will not satisfy the whims of these spoiled children but will treat them as one of the group. This will generate in the child a lot of helplessness, frustration and even stress.
- The child will not learn to strive for things. And, you will become an intransigent and intolerant person.
- The excess of privileges will lead to the consetinados children do not value all that you have.
It is important that we bear in mind that this type of behavior does not usually go to less, but quite the opposite. Spoiled or spoiled children end up becoming adolescents who resort to aggressive behaviors when they do not get what they want.
Therefore, we must consider whether or not we are consisting of our son and get down to work to redirect the situation.
Of course, this does not mean that we cannot care for our son. But, we must have rules and clear limits at home that the child must respect. And, on the other hand, we must help you understand that you can't get everything you want and that your desires cannot always be satisfied to please you. You will have no choice but to accept it if we make you understand. We don't do our children any favors if we don't give them a chance to get frustrated!
We must ask ourselves: why do we consent to everything? What do we want to achieve by making it easy for you and satisfying all your wishes?
You can read more articles similar to Very spoiled children who get everything they want, in the category of Conduct on site.