We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The red fruits or fruits of the forest, They are a food that can significantly benefit the health of your children and your family due to its high antioxidant content. They are very active against inflammation, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and against free radicals.
It is advisable to incorporate them as an important part of a varied and balanced diet; and the ideal is to consume a bowl of these fruits throughout the day. To make it easier to eat this superfood, we want to share with you an easy recipe for raspberry jelly and cranberry juice for children that you can incorporate into any meal of the day. Pay attention and you will learn how to make this red fruit jelly with cream. It's delicious!
- An envelope of neutral gelatin powder
- 500 ml of water
- 150 gr of raspberries
- 200 ml of blueberry juice
- 3 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Whipped cream
From our site We invite you to make this healthy fruit jelly recipe for the whole family.
1. Pour the gelatin into a heat-resistant container.
2. From the 500 ml of water, separate a cup, and pour the water from the cup over the gelatin. Stir with a few rods and reserve.
3. Heat the rest of the water in a saucepan; Take it off the heat when it starts to boil and add the hot water to the gelatin. Beat with the rods and let it cool to room temperature.
4. Meanwhile, beat the raspberries, cranberry juice, and sugar until smooth.
5. Next, pass the red fruit puree through a strainer and finally add the gelatin. Beat the mixture to make sure everything is completely integrated.
6. Divide the gelatin into molds. They will need to rest for at least two hours in the fridge before serving.
7. To unmold the gelatins more easily, you can carefully wet the outside of the molds with hot water.
8. Add whipped cream to taste and enjoy! Take advantage!
You can read more articles similar to Red fruit gelatin with cream. Dessert recipe for kids, in the Fruits category on site.