We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There are many benefits that broccoli offers to our health. According to nutritionists, in addition to protecting the heart, the consumption of broccoli, both in children and adults, strengthens bones, vision, skin and the immune system, In addition, broccoli is rich in iron, making it ideal for who suffers from anemia, and works very well as a cancer prevention. It is a highly recommended vegetable for the months of pregnancy and for those who need to lose weight.
Considering all that broccoli contribution to health, Guiainfantil.com has developed a very simple and easy-to-make recipe: a broccoli burger, for children to suck their fingers.
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons (soup) of oats in small flakes
- 3 tablespoons (soup) of bread flour
- 1/2 cup of maionese (preferably light)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. First, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Wash the broccoli and cook it with a little water. Then, remove it from the water, chop only the part of the flowers.
3. In a bowl, mix the broccoli, onion, egg, oatmeal, and bread flour.
4. Add the mayonnaise, salt and pepper (optional).
5. Mix everything to form a dough.
6. Spread a bowl with butter and bread flour.
7. Flour your hands with the bread flour and form small patties with the dough.
8. Arrange all the hamburgers, side by side, on the platter.
9. Bake for about 15 minutes or until it starts to brown. Then, you should turn the burgers and leave them for about 10 more minutes.
10. The broccoli burgers are ready. To accompany it, you can make a tomato salad, a white rice or some fried or cooked potatoes.
You can read more articles similar to Broccoli burger. Quick and easy recipe for kids, in the category of Vegetables - vegetables on site.