We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The acquaintance preñao bunIt is actually a bread stuffed with chorizo or chistorra. It receives this name from preñao bread exactly because it has something inside, in that case the chorizo.
It is a typical bread from the region of Asturias, Spain, and very traditional also in Panama. It is an ideal bread for snacks, entrees or appetizers. And it is usually eaten both hot and cold.
- 500 gr of flour for bread
- 300 gr of chorizo or chistorra
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 gr of fresh or baker's yeast
- 1 egg
- 100 g of soft butter
- 200 ml of warm milk
Children love bread and spending time with their parents in the kitchen. How about inviting them to make this delicious bread? We have developed a simple, easy and very quick recipe to make. It is usually eaten both hot and cold.
1. The first step in that recipe is to dissolve the baker's yeast in the warm milk. Reserve.
2. With the flour in the form of a volcano, pour the butter, the beaten egg and the milk and mix little by little until the mixture is kneaded.
3. Add the salt and continue kneading for about 15 minutes or until the dough is consistent, that is, without sticking in your hands.
4. Put the dough in a bowl and cover it with a cloth to rest and double in size.
5. When the dough rises, spread it out on a smooth surface and divide it evenly. This recipe allows you to divide the dough into 12 parts.
6. We take a piece of the dough and open it in the palm of the hand. Inside, we put a piece of chorizo. We close the dough and give it a round shape.
7. Spread a baking dish, and deposit the preñaos buns, one by one.
8. While you preheat the oven to 180ºC, leave the pan with the buns in a warm place so that they continue to grow.
9. With the help of a brush, paint each bun with milk and bake them for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
And we already have our breads pregnant!
You can read more articles similar to Preñao bread. Chorizo stuffed bread or bun recipe, in the category of Bread and pizzas on site.