We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Christmas reindeer are the best helpers of Santa Claus, year after year they spend the night of Christmas Eve giving gifts all over the world. If you want them to also be in your Christmas decoration, dare with this craft.
You only need some ice cream sticks and some pieces of cardboard to have your own Christmas reindeer decorating the tree. A simple craft to spend a fun afternoon with the children during the Christmas holidays.
- 6 ice cream sticks
- Pair of scissors
- Black marker
- 2 moving eyes
- Orange cardstock
- Brown cardstock
- Red card
1. Smear some glue on a cardboard rectangle, and spread it evenly across the surface with a brush. Glue the popsicle sticks next to each other, forming a rectangle. Cut out the excess cardboard.
2. On the brown cardboard, draw and cut out the antlers of the reindeer, and a piece in the shape of a “cloud” for the fur on the head. On the orange card draw two ovals, which will be the ears, and on the red one, a smaller one to make the nose. Cut out all the pieces.
3. Flip the popsicle sticks over, and glue the poles from behind, one at each corner, with a little glue. In front put the ears, so that they also protrude a little on the sides, and in the center of the face stick the nose.
4. Put some glue on the moving eyes and stick them on the reindeer's face. With a black marker, draw the wedding and make curved lines on the ears, to make them more realistic
5. Turn the reindeer over, put a dab of glue on the top, in the center, and put a string of the desired height to hang the ornament. Let it dry.
6. Is your reindeer ready! You can make several with different expressions, or painting them as you like.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas reindeer. Popsicle stick craft, in the category of Decoration on site.